A collection of all the official APFF posters from 2006 – 2014 is on view throughout the duration of the festival at the Marchesa Hall & Theater.
Authors represented in the collection:
- Leszek Żebrowski (2006, 2007, 2009) - renown poster designer, professor at the Academy of Fine Arts in Szczecin, Poland
- Sarah Emmons (2008) - UT Arts Department student
- Agnieszka Ziemiszewska (2010) - winner of the APFF International Poster Competition, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, Poland
- Rafał Olbiński (2011) - renown poster designer and painter (NYC / Warsaw)
- Katarzyna Nyczka (2012) - student at the Academy of Fine Arts in Szczecin, Poland
- Jakub Magda (2013) - Academy of Fine Arts in Szczecin, Poland
- Raquel Salazar-Foster(2014) - local Austin filmmaker and graphic artist
- Elżbieta Lubińska (2014 – Children Program) - Academy of Fine Arts in Szczecin, Poland
- Polish cuisine specials by Anna Bielecka.
- Music background – film scores by Polish jazz legend Krzysztof Komeda.
- Q&A with the main actor from the“One Way Ticket To the Moon”, Filip Pławiak, moderated by Zbigniew Banas.
- Screening of “Frozen”/”Kraina lodu” with Polish dubbing .
- Screening of a Polish animation "Little Red Paper Ship".
- Crafts activities (Polish cut out art and more) and lunch for the children.